Where Is The Best RENAISSANCE DENTAL?

Take it out like a wire I said that like I said the renaissance dental tooth has to come out and the piece is like no and they come back at the end of the result and I'm like holy cow I can't believe it Laser save the tooth the legs are save the tooth there's no way that would happen what your business third is so the tooth let's say this is the bone right.

So the bone starts going away and the tooth gets renaissance dental loose right then the gums moving away from the tooth the corrective action laser kills it bone comes back a little bit gums grab the tooth right kind of how it works that's exactly how it works so you're saving teeth that you would have pulled a long time ago right.

renaissance dental

Right correct it's uh it's amazing it's been so many cases that I'm like it won't work or hey nice sometimes oh yeah for sure it's like we're doing the whole mouth and we got some teeth that I would normally take out but we're just gonna go around them with the laser just to kind of see what happens and we could take out the teeth at any point you're killing the bacteria around it and they still got their teeth.

In there it's just amazing the general dentist that we're renaissance dental free these patients are they ever surprised like saying I can't believe it they refer you I know that is that right yes I mean they they the general dinners like that option because their patients they their patients are telling me I don't want to go to the pear Zone so you've got well.

He has this laser that's gonna grow the bone back and we give them information and booklet so they're able to show the patient hey I mean you could see it on the radiograph the bone is back we haven't done any bone graft it stimulated a rat exactly I know in plastic surgery dermatology they're on my show right Plastic Surgeons years ago.

renaissance dental

When I first started the show they would poopoo lasers right renaissance dental now they couldn't everybody's using lasers because it emits the collagen correct same kind of thing with the gums make some help exactly exactly I mean like you said medicine everybody is using the laser at this point why not dentistry so this is the way you go.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Everyone Is Saying About Renaissance Dental

renaissance dental Strategies For Beginners